Make Money by selling web templates

Today I wanna share something cool about Web template, Themeforest is one of popular web templates marketplace, If you are member of any envato sites, you don't need to signup again, just login and start earning. Before starting with Themeforest you need to know the truth, if you are not professional web designer, they do not allow you to sell products.
In this site you can sell HTML, CSS, Wordpress, Joomla and more. There are not allowed any copy templates or modify templates, you have to make sure your web templates are original.
There is two way you can submit web templates to themeforest. 1. General 2. Exclusive. If anyone submit general section, they give you full authority of templates and if you wish you can submit it another marketplace. But in exclusive section they get full authority, don't worry you can also earn better then general section.
Popular website Template selling sites


Comments

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

    Custom Application Firms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for share such a nice post, Today making online money is not very tough job there are plenty of way from we make money online easily.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I discovered your blog by means of Google at the same time as looking for a related matter, your site got here up, it seems to be fantastic. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. Have came across many good micro-job site such as http://www.gicree.com, http://www.zopgraphics.com, http://www.themeforest.net and many other. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you. You come across very powerfully on your website. Good looking, excellent content and amazing pictures – definitely a wonderful blog. I found your writing style highly captivating. Where can I read more of your blogs? Trust me…I have never read something like this before. It is informative and uplifting at the same time. Check out some cool blogs at Freelance Work From Home, Professional logo design websites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment